Comparing The Lexus ES With The Audi A6
With a pedigree that goes back to the founding of the Lexus brand, the Lexus ES is the car that introduced you to the world of amazing.
The ES offers many advantages that customers recognize over its competitors. Its unique design, dependable driving manners, superior luxury, and a choice between two engine options are why the Lexus ES is considered the most popular sedan in our lineup.
We know people like to compare. Let us at Lexus of Henderson make it easier for you. Here is a comparison between our ES 350 and the Audi A6:
Lexus ES 350 Sedan
- Engine (Standard): 3.5 Liter V6 – 302 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 26 MPG
- Curb Weight: 3649 lbs.
- Rear Seat Leg/Head/Shoulder Room (in inches): 39.2/37.8/54.3
- Trunk Capacity: 16.7 cubic feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.9 gal
- Base Price: $40,000
Audi A6 55 TFSI Premium Sedan
- Engine (Standard): 3.0 Liter turbocharged V6 – 335 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 22 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4266 lbs.
- Rear Seat Leg/Head/Shoulder Room (in inches): 37.4/38.1/56.5
- Trunk Capacity: 13.7 cubic feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.3 gal
- Base Price: $59,800
This Is a Very Competitive Segment, but The Lexus ES Offers Many Advantages Over the Audi A6:
- Sharper design and accommodating interior – at an affordable price
- A hybrid model designed for more efficiency and a quieter drive.
- Available Enform telematics suite with a variety of connected services for service, vehicle monitoring, and use of apps on the infotainment system, all available through a smartphone app.
- Quality is essential to Lexus, and reports and testing show that the ES offers a higher level of quality and reliability than the A6.
Most importantly, customers choose the ES for its value. You can get more in an ES than any comparable A6 model.
If you are ready to experience the Lexus ES, come to Lexus of Henderson for a Test Drive Today. We have the perfect ES for you in our inventory!