COMPARE THE LEXUS RX WITH THE AUDI Q5
It set the standard for luxury crossovers – the Lexus RX.
The RX offers many advantages that customers recognized over its competitors. Its unique design, stable driving manners, and a choice between a V6 engine and a hybrid driveline. All of these points draw loyal customers to this superb mid-sized crossover. In fact, the RX has the most loyalty among any luxury SUV/crossover – period!
We know people like to compare. Let us at Lexus of Henderson make it easier for you. Here is a comparison between our RX 350 and their Audi Q5:
2020 Lexus RX 350
- Engine (Standard): 3.5 Liter V6 – 295 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 22 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4222 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 3500 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 56.3 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $44,150
2020 Audi Q5 Premium
- Engine (Standard): 2.0 Liter turbocharged I-4 – 252 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 25 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4045 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 4400 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 60.4 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $41,500
This Is a Very Competitive Segment, but The Lexus RX Offers Many Advantages Over the Audi Q5:
- Standard V6 power – not an option on the Q5.
- Optimal aerodynamic efficiency tested against our winds for vehicle stability.
- Available hybrid driveline for more fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions.
- Available F Sport models – available on both RX 350 and RX 450h models – that are easier to choose than going through a list of multiple packages and options.
Most importantly, customers choose the RX for its value. You can get more in an RX than any comparable Q5 model.
If you believe the RX is your next family crossover, stop by Lexus of Henderson for a Test Drive Today. See if we have the perfect RX for you in our inventory!