COMPARE THE LEXUS RX WITH THE BMW X6
It set the standard for luxury crossovers – the Lexus RX.
The RX offers many advantages that customers recognize over its competitors. Its unique design, stable driving manners, and a choice between a V6 engine and a hybrid driveline. All of these points draw loyal customers to this superb mid-sized crossover. In fact, the RX has the most loyalty among any luxury SUV/crossover – period!
We know people like to compare. Let us at Lexus of Henderson make it easier for you. Here is a comparison between our RX 350 and the competitor, the BMW X6:
Lexus RX 350
- Engine (Standard): 3.5 Liter V6 – 295 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 22 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4222 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 3500 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 56.3 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $45,220
BMW X6 SDrive40i
- Engine (Standard): 3.0 Liter Turbocharged I-6 – 335 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 20 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4585 lbs.
- Towing Capacity: 6000 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 59.7 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $65,050
The Lexus RX Offers Many Advantages Over the BMW X6:
- Comfortable seating for five people and their items in the cargo hold.
- Optimal aerodynamic efficiency tested against our winds for vehicle stability.
- Available hybrid driveline for more fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions.
- Available F Sport models – available on both RX 350 and RX 450h models – that are easier to choose than going through a list of multiple packages and options.
Most importantly, customers choose the RX for its value. You can get more in an RX than any comparable X6 model.
If you believe the RX is your next family crossover, stop by Lexus of Henderson for a Test Drive Today. See if we have the perfect RX for you in our inventory!