Compare the Lexus RX L with The Mercedes-Benz GLS
It set the standard for all mid-sized luxury crossovers to follow. Now, it adds an all-new dimension: seating for seven. The Lexus RX L is here!
The RX L offers many advantages that customers recognize over its competitors. Its unique design, dependable driving manners, and a choice between a V6 engine and a hybrid driveline draw loyal customers to this superb mid-sized crossover. In fact, the RX lineup has the most loyalty among any luxury SUV/crossover – period!
We know people like to compare. Let us at Lexus of Henderson make it easier for you. Here is a comparison between our RX 350L and the Mercedes-Benz GLS 450:
Lexus RX 350L AWD
- Engine (Standard): 3.5 Liter V6 – 295 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 22 MPG
- Curb Weight: 4464 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 58.5 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $49,410
Mercedes-Benz GLS 450
- Engine (Standard): 3.0 Liter twin-turbocharged I-6 – 362 HP
- Combined Fuel Economy: 20 MPG
- Curb Weight: 5335 lbs.
- Cargo Space (Second Row Seat Folded): 93.8 cu. Ft.
- Base Price: $75,200
The Lexus RX L Offers Many Advantages Over the Mercedes-Benz GLS 450:
- Comfortable seating for seven people and their items in the cargo hold.
- Optimal aerodynamic efficiency tested against our Las Vegas winds for vehicle stability.
- Available Hybrid driveline for more fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions.
- Available F Sport models – available on both RX 350L and RX 450hL models – that are easier to choose than going through a list of multiple packages and options.
Most importantly, customers choose the RX L for its value. You can get more in an RX L than any comparable GLS model.
If you believe the RX L is your next family crossover, stop by Lexus of Henderson for a Test Drive Today. See if we have the perfect RX L for you in our inventory!